Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Heading from first row to follow all pages

I have the heading of my worksheet on row 1 and I want this same heading to
follow on every page. The rows on a page can change so I don't want to do a
page break and then copy and paste the row.

So, is there a way to have the heading row floating so it will be listed on
the top row of every page printed?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

See reply in other group you multi-posted to.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP