Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Janne

Default How make the sum red when the sum is minus?

I want the sum to be red if it's minus and black if it's plus.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pinmaster

If your data in currency then go to Format/Cells and select Currency then
negetive red numbers from the list on the right. If regular numbers then use
a custom format:
#,##0.00;[Red]-#,##0.00

HTH
JG

I want the sum to be red if it's minus and black if it's plus.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
George King

Another way to do this is Conditional Formatting.
Go to 'Format' - 'Conditional formatting' and set criteria for what you want
to do.
--
George