SouthtxDayna

Default FORMULAS

Why would a formula suddenly quit working and how do you fix it?
CarlosAntenna

It happens "AutoMagically" :)

You need to post more details.

Carlos

"SouthtxDayna" wrote in message
Why would a formula suddenly quit working and how do you fix it?

SouthtxDayna

I set up formulas for a co-worker to calculate drive time and duration at a
particular location. It was working an hour ago and now, though the formulas
are all there, it will not automatically calcualte. I don't see what's wrong
to fix this. Any ideas?

"CarlosAntenna" wrote:

It happens "AutoMagically" :)

You need to post more details.

Carlos

"SouthtxDayna" wrote in message
Why would a formula suddenly quit working and how do you fix it?

RagDyer

Try:
<Tools <Options <Calculation tab,
And make sure "Automatic" *is* checked.
--

HTH,

RD

"CarlosAntenna" wrote:

It happens "AutoMagically" :)

You need to post more details.

Carlos

"SouthtxDayna" wrote in message
Why would a formula suddenly quit working and how do you fix it?

Jason Morin

Make sure the wb is set to automatic calculation mode.
Tools Options Calculation tab.

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

wrote in message

Why would a formula suddenly quit working and how do

you fix it?

.

SouthtxDayna

THANK YOU EVERYONE. I've learned something new and it did fix the problem.
I'm a bit curious how it still would have wroked up until today and then quit
but, regardless, it's fixed now.