Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I find my previous posts?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

1. Search on your name.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire
"stumped-in-excel" wrote in
message ...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups/se...lic.excel.misc

[... and next time, please write your question in the body of the message,
not just in the subject line.]
--
David Biddulph

"stumped-in-excel" wrote in