Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I create a graph that showes comulative values?

I have a spreadsheet of elecrtical cables pulled on a project. The dates of
the pulls are also listed. My question is how do I take this information and
show, or create, a graph that just goes up (additive values) and not one that
goes up and down?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Use formulas in the next column which compute the cumulative total, then
plot these computed values.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier