Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Find & replace different years (part of the date)in a column

I have the various dates on which our staff have joined the organisation. I
need a column that would convert all the year part of the date into the
current year so that the increment date could be traced. Single command or
macro would do. I need this feature in Excel sheet, preferably. However, if
there is any other option, i would like to pursue it as well. Writing of code
should be avoided.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(A1),DAY(A1))

OR handling blanks.
=IF(A1,DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)),"")

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)