Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Workbook Opening Multiple Times??

I have an Excel Workbook that everytime I open it opens it four times with :1
:2 :3 and :4 at the end of each new window that it opens. Any idea why this
is and how do I make it stop?

Thanks!
Robbie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You have multiple windows of the same worksheet open. The :N numbers
indicate the individual windows. Close all but one and the numbers
will go away.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional