Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dee29

Default How do i set up a sheet to count the years to retirement?

I'm currently rying to put together a work sheet which will allow me to input
a date of birth and todays date to give me age today to the nearest 1/2 year
and the number of years to retirement aswell as the retirement date if i
input the anticipated age of retirement