soak93

Default is there a template for an income and expenditure statement in Ex.

I am a treasurer of a sports club and would like to use Excel to prepare and
print Balance sheets and year end statements of income and expenditure.
Gord Dibben

Have a browse-around at the MS Template Gallery for Excel.

Might be something that meets your needs.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...356681033.aspx

Gord Dibben Excel MVP