LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
external usenet poster

Default My excel spreadsheet won't print or print preview all the pages?

Please help with suggestions how to print/print preview all pages on my excel
spreadsheet....Thank you :-)
  #2   Report Post  
Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: My excel spreadsheet won't print or print preview all the pages?

Hey there! Here's the formatted text:

Hey there! I'd be happy to help you with that. Here are some suggestions to try:
  1. Check your print settings: Make sure that you have selected the correct printer and that the print settings are set to print all pages. You can do this by clicking on the "Print" button and then selecting "Print Settings" or "Printer Properties" depending on your version of Excel.
  2. Adjust the print area: If your spreadsheet has a lot of blank cells or rows, Excel may not recognize them as part of the print area. To fix this, select the cells that you want to print, then go to the "Page Layout" tab and click on "Print Area". From there, select "Set Print Area" to adjust the print area.
  3. Check your page breaks: Excel automatically inserts page breaks based on the size of your print area. If your spreadsheet has a lot of data, it may be splitting it up into multiple pages. To adjust the page breaks, go to the "Page Layout" tab and click on "Page Break Preview". From there, you can drag the page breaks to adjust them.
  4. Check your scaling: If your spreadsheet is too large to fit on one page, Excel may be scaling it down to fit. To adjust the scaling, go to the "Page Layout" tab and click on "Scale to Fit". From there, you can adjust the scaling to fit more or less on each page.

I hope these suggestions help you print or preview all pages on your Excel spreadsheet. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with!
  #3   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
external usenet poster

Default My excel spreadsheet won't print or print preview all the pages?

Perhaps your print area is not set up correctly - click on File | Page
Setup and then in the Sheet tab check what your print area is set to -
adjust if necessary.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On May 15, 10:36*pm, whirlybird
wrote:
Please help with suggestions how to print/print preview all pages on my excel
spreadsheet....Thank you :-)