Seti

Default count formula between worksheets

I am creating a massive workbook with roughly 90 worksheets. I need a
formula to count all the numbers in one cell for all 90 sheets and total it
in one cell. Any ideas, I'm fairly new at this.
Harald Staff

=SUM(Sheet2:Sheet90!A1)

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Seti" skrev i melding
I am creating a massive workbook with roughly 90 worksheets. I need a
formula to count all the numbers in one cell for all 90 sheets and total

it
in one cell. Any ideas, I'm fairly new at this.

Chip Pearson

Try a 3D formula like the following:

=SUM(Sheet1:Sheet90!A1)

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Seti" wrote in message
I am creating a massive workbook with roughly 90 worksheets. I
need a
formula to count all the numbers in one cell for all 90 sheets
and total it
in one cell. Any ideas, I'm fairly new at this.

Peo Sjoblom

count

=COUNT(Sheet2:Sheet90!A1)

sum