Jeri

Default How do I print two worksheets front and back?

I have never had a troubleshooting problem, but this one has baffled me. I
have two simple worksheets, and I am having the worst trouble printing each
worksheet front and back (2 sided). I will set the printing options to 2
sided, make sure it's printing the 'entire workbook', and it still comes out
on seperate pages. Any suggestions?
Jeri

This is in Excel. I forgot to include that minor detail :)
each worksheet is 1 page. I have yet to find a solution to this problem
after searching 'help' and forums..

"Jeri" wrote:

I have never had a troubleshooting problem, but this one has baffled me. I
have two simple worksheets, and I am having the worst trouble printing each
worksheet front and back (2 sided). I will set the printing options to 2
sided, make sure it's printing the 'entire workbook', and it still comes out
on seperate pages. Any suggestions?

Bryan Hessey

Because each worksheet is it's own separate print (with it's own 'Set
Print Area' etc) you cannot have them considered for duplexing
together.

Two (or more) worksheets can be duplexed by printing to Acrobat
Distiller and printing the resultant .pdf file to the duplex printer,
this would be the 'quick-and-easy' method for you, printing once from
Excel and copies = 100 from Adobe (if you have Adobe Acrobat or
similar program).

--
Bryan Hessey
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=390586

Jeri

Thank you very much. This was very helpful. I ended up just making two pages
on one worksheet and printing two sided. It works! That way it is also saved
with those settings. Thanks for the help!