Jeff Howard

Default Multiple excel users can open the same file and edit at the same .

We are running Excel 2002 SP2. We recently moved to a Windows 2000 server
and now we are running into the issue where Multiple users can open the same
excel file and edit it at the same time without getting the file the 2nd time
in Read Only mode.

CyberTaz

Go to ToolsShare Workbook & choose the setting to Allow changes by more than
one user. The file must also be stored in a Shared network/workgroup folder.
Save the fil.

It is also strongly recommended that you research the feature in Excel Help
to become more familiar with it before you start sharing the file.

HTH |:)