Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default USE KEYBOARD TO SELECT ALL SHEETS

How can I use the key board to select all sheets. I have about 91 sheets
renamed and can't get MACRO to work well. I do change sheet names frequently
and don't want to edit a macro every time I do.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In the macro use the Sheet Indexes to select:
Sheets(1) 'First Sheet
Sheets(Sheets.Count) 'Last Sheet

Charles

enos newt gribble wrote:
How can I use the key board to select all sheets. I have about 91 sheets
renamed and can't get MACRO to work well. I do change sheet names frequently
and don't want to edit a macro every time I do.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

enos newt gribble wrote:
How can I use the key board to select all sheets. I have about 91 sheets
renamed and can't get MACRO to work well. I do change sheet names frequently
and don't want to edit a macro every time I do.

Worked Perfectly! Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

CTRL + Pageup until you get to first sheet.

CTRL + SHIFT + PageDown until all are selected.

If you hold all three keys down continuously you will quickly get to sheet91

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP