Barb

Default How do I insert an Excel file into a PowerPoint Presentation slid.

EMERGENCY!!! I'm working on a PowerPoint presentation and I need to insert an
Excel spreadsheet with five pages into a slide. I have linked to documents in
the past but cannot get this to work. Also, I'd like to have the excel file
in the slide updated when the Excel file is updated. Please help! Thanks!
Ron de Bruin

Hi Barb

See Jon's site
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/XL_PPT.html#rangeppt