Insert a Directory Path in Header/Footer

Default How do I insert the directory path in my Excel file?

I have Windows XP operating sys and Excel 2000 version. I am trying to
insert my directory path in my Excel document. In older versions of Excel
and other operating systems, ie. Windows 2000, there is an icon in the
"Header/Footer" [File Menu, Page Setup, Header/Footer tab] where you can
click to add the directory whether it is on the C: drive or a shared network
drive, ie. S; drive.

The other 2 options are the add the file name &[File] and tab name &[Tab] in
any given workbook you are in. In other versions, when you click on the
icon, I beleive the command is either &[Directory] or &[Path]. But when I
manually type this command in,it comes up as text, it does do the function.
I have looked in the Toolsmenu, Customize, to see if I can even find the icon
to add it, but it is not there either.

I did find a command to enter to get the directory, =info("directory") but
the problem with this is it would have to be manually entered in each
workbook and if the workbook is more than one page long, it will only appear
on the first page.

Any ideas??
Jason Morin

See: