Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to cut & paste of multiple rows in many workbooks simultanousl

I do data entries in a main workbook set of sheets with a table of jobs
progress status in the rows. Each row is meant for a particular job only.
Also I got 4 different Workbooks with many sheets in which some columns are
as same data as my sheet of the main work book. I enter the updates all at
once (by opening workbooks one by one) by linking particular first cell to
main book & dragging it in the columns of a particular sheet. Once my job
completed I cut that whole raw and paste it some where down the screen.
Question €“ Is it possible make a settings to enter them as well as cut &
paste simultaneously in other 4 books?