Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default changing x axis of column graphs

I want to change the numbers on the x axis of my 'column' graph with a
list of
values I have. Anyway I would be able to pull this off?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Blah,

Select the column chart.
Go Chart|Source Data...|Select the "Series" tab|Click on the little
button on the right side of the "Category (X) axis labels:" box|Select
the range of cells containing the new x axis labels|Click on the little
button again to return to the "Data Series" dialog|OK.

Ken Johnson