Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I repeat rows at the top of SOME of the pages in Excel

How do I repeat rows at the top of SOME of the pages in Excel?

I know it will print on ALL , but cannot figure out how to make them print
only on certain ones.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Why would you want to do this?

Pete

On Sep 10, 8:30*pm, IM333 wrote:
How do I repeat rows at the top of SOME of the pages in Excel?

I know it will print on ALL , but cannot figure out how to make them print
only on certain ones.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Record a macro when you change that setting one way.
print the sheets you want that way.
continue recording that macro when you turn it off
and print the sheet you want that way.

Then when you have to do this again, you can just run your macro.

--

Dave Peterson