Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave

Default Macro to hide blank cells in a range

I have an input sheet that has multiple cells for data input. Not all cells
are used on a monthly basis. I go through and hide the rows with blank input
cells. Each month, the cells are not blank, so I can not write a macro to
hide row 1-6.

Is there a macro that will evaluate the cells in the range and hide all rows
that do not have data in the specified cells?

Example:

If my range is A1:F111 and column D has the input cells, is there a macro
that would hide rows 15-20, 28-29, and 43 because the corresponding cells in
column D have no data?

Thanks
Dave
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick Hodge

Dave

Record a macro running the autofilter on column D with the criteria as
blanks. It maybe you only wanted that feature highlighting and you won't
need a macro

--
HTH
Nick Hodge