Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Macros

I have created a sheet that adds up medical biils etc. When I go to add a new
line excel will not put the formulas in the new line. How do you change that
if it can be changed? Also I have a box that I put info into and want it to
go down into the box below but have forgot how to have it do it
automatically. Any help would be appercialted.