Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default how to remove multiple @ signs from email?

i am new user. Currently there is email addresses in col. a, but sometimes
it does not contain valid email id's, how can i remove those invalid email
ids (containing no @ sign, or containing @ sign twice, contains a : or / )
how do i check to see whether they are correct?

Your guidance will be helpful to me.

TIA

Mahesh
India