Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Click and drag

How do I make a cell so it can repeatedly be clicked on and dragged over and
over? FOr example I want a row of cells on the right that have 10 different
"values or answers" and I want the user to be able to click on one of those
and drag it into a cell in an adjacent spreadsheet. They may need to drag
one answer several different times so I need those answers able to be dragged
and still be there to be draged again. Hope this makes sense.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If I understand your question correctly, I think using Copy/Paste would be
much easier. Select a cell in your answer section and press Ctrl+C, now go
to any other cell (on that worksheet or any other) and press Ctrl+V... now
go to another cell (again, on that or any other worksheet) and press Ctrl+V
again... you can repeat that as many times as you want (the originally
selected cell that you used Ctrl+C on will remain active for Ctrl+V
keypresses until you press Esc to clear it).

Rick