Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel novice seeking guidance

I'm in need of some general advice on use of Excel. I have a
Worksheet that contains a list of names in column A as row headings
and a list of dates across the top as column headings. The dates are
each Monday for an entire year. There are several columns with
formulas to the right of the data.

I'm looking for ideas on what I can do to make this a more usable
report. I can't see any way to make a pivot table out of it because
of the way the data is set up on the sheet. I tried using Outline and
Grouping to allow easily viewing the data in quarters but couldn't
figure out how to make those work.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.