bigcat

Default Create a custom footer for all Excel worksheets at one time...

I want to create a custom footer, just once, that could be applied to all
worksheets in an Excel workbook. Microsoft Word lets you do this, so why
not Microsoft Excel?
Dennis

BigCat

Try the code below:

Be sure to substitute the information for what you want.

HTH

Dennis

Sub PageSetupAllSheets()

Dim EachSheet As Worksheet
For Each EachSheet In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
With EachSheet.PageSetup
' &F = File
' &A = Tab
' &D = Date
' &T = Time
' &P = Page
' &N = Pages
'
' NOTE: the "&8" that you see below is font size
'
' Chr(10) is a carrage return
'
'
.LeftFooter = "&8 &D &T"
.CenterFooter = "&8Your Name" ' & Chr(10) & "&D &T"
.RightFooter = "&8Page " & "&P of &N"
End With
Next EachSheet
MsgBox "Process Completed! Press OK to Continue"
End Sub

"bigcat" wrote:

I want to create a custom footer, just once, that could be applied to all
worksheets in an Excel workbook. Microsoft Word lets you do this, so why
not Microsoft Excel?

Gord Dibben

bc

Manually.......

Select all worksheets(right-click and select sheets) before setting the
footer.

It will be applied to all sheets.

DO NOT FORGET to ungroup the sheets when done.

Use a macro to set a custom footer to all sheets..........

Sub Path_All_Sheets()
Set wkbktodo = ActiveWorkbook
For Each ws In wkbktodo.Worksheets
ws.PageSetup.RightFooter = ActiveWorkbook.FullName & " " & Chr(13) _
& Application.UserName & " " & Date
Next
End Sub

Gord Dibben Excel MVP