Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mb

Default How do I insert two lines of text into one cell?

How do you begin a new line of text within a cell? As hitting enter takes you
to the cell below...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rowan Drummond

Hold the alt key when hitting enter.

Hope this helps
Rowan

"mb" wrote:

How do you begin a new line of text within a cell? As hitting enter takes you
to the cell below...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

Alt + Enter

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey