Paul Scheffer

Default how can i start using excel for the first time?

i cant figure out how to get excel to work for me and im a first time user of
it? i Cant get nothing to work on it? can anyone please help me here

Gord Dibben

Paul

Can you get Excel to start up?

Can you get a blank workbook to open via FileNew?

For basics on Excel see..........

http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/excel/index.html

http://www.baycongroup.com/el0.htm

Microsoft Training Courses.