Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copied sheet causing duplicate range name error (Excel 2010)

I have a procedure that copies an array of worksheets from my main
workbook into a blank workbook. What I noticed when I started testing
this in Excel 2010 (from 2003), one of the pages is trying to copy
over range names and I'm getting the duplicate range name error
message. It was my understanding that by default, the range names
would not be brought in by default. This is true for the other 10
sheets that are being copied. Does anyone have any ideas or ways to
force that no range name be brought over?

Thank you