Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional format refers to two cells

How would I tell excel to format a cell based on values in the cell PLUS a
date formula in anouther cell? For example, "if the date in cell P2 is
greater than 365 days AND the cell value in cell Q2 is greater than 9 THEN
color the cell red".

DOUG ECKERT
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

From first dropdown, select 'formula is'. Then input the following: