easy

Default How can I make the graph omit blank cells in the data set?

Hi,

I've been workin' on the problem below that I've written a few days ago but
got no answers.
It's easy to select spesific cells to another column
for ex: cells belong to type A
then I draw the graph but a new problem occured, there are empth cells and
mygraph counts them
next question: how can I omit the blank cells from my data set while
graphing?

Thx a lot :)

Emre UNAL
http://www.geocities.com/dusemre

Main Problem:

Hi,

I have a mixed data set as exampled below,

Type Value
A 14
B 0.156
C 1.65
A 18
D 400
C 1.56
C 1.72

Question: How can I graph these variables individually without chancin' the
data structure?

Note: I can not use autofilter or any other macro, this data set will be
updated every 2hours, but can make any link to this data set freely.

Thx for your concern

Emre ÜNAL
Statistician
http://www.geocities.com/dusemre

Bernard Liengme

a) use =NA() in place of blank
OR
b) select chart; use Tools|Options and open Chart tab; specify how blanks
are to be treat with the active chart
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

[...]

easy

Thx Bernard,

I still have gaps between values, how can I omit them?
for.ex. data set is below
I've tried your recommendations but still got gaps for all the #N/A

A 1 1
B 10 #N/A
D 100 #N/A
C 1000 #N/A