Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default convert date (YYYYMMDD) to weeknumber

Hello, from a database query I have production dates in format YYYYMMDD (e.g.
20070227) I would like to convert this to a weeknumber. How can I do this?

your help is very much appreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=WEEKNUM(DATE(LEFT(A1,4),MID(A1,5,2),RIGHT(A1,2)))

Bur if you need ISO week numbers, read this first

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/weeknum.htm

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten