Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
zephyr_60

Default Worksheet size limited

Hi,

I have a spreadsheet with a worksheet that numbers rows 1 to 153. What
is the command that limits the size. I cannot put the mouse in the area
after row 153 and it is not protected.

--
zephyr_60
zephyr_60's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29406

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Maybe the rows below are hidden?

Hit CTRL + a(twice in 2003) and FormatRowUnhide

Anything?

Type A170 in name box and hit ENTER.

Do you go to A170?

Perhaps you have code, either sheet event or workbook event that limits the
ScrollArea?

Right-click on the sheet tab and "View Code".

Any sheet_activate code in there?

Right-click on the Excel logo left of "File" on menu bar and "View Code"

Anything there?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 6 Dec 2005 14:20:09 -0600, zephyr_60
wrote:

Hi,

I have a spreadsheet with a worksheet that numbers rows 1 to 153. What
is the command that limits the size. I cannot put the mouse in the area
after row 153 and it is not protected.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
zephyr_60

Hit CTRL + a(twice in 2003) and FormatRowUnhide

That fixed it thanks

--
zephyr_60
zephyr_60's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29406
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=491188

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Excellent news. Thanks for the feedback.

Gord