Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default My cursor is highliting 3 cells instead of just one.

Any ideas on how to get it to go back to highliting one cell at a time?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Tap F9

Mike

Any ideas on how to get it to go back to highliting one cell at a time?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

sorry

F8

Mike

Any ideas on how to get it to go back to highliting one cell at a time?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Does it highlight more cells if you drag it around?

Hit F8 key.

If using Excel 2007 and clicking on one cell highlights 3 cells, change your
Zoom settings up or down a few points.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 06:45:01 -0800, cheryl
wrote:

Any ideas on how to get it to go back to highliting one cell at a time?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 06:55:02 -0800, Mike H
wrote:

Hi,

Tap F9

Mike

"cheryl" wrote:

Any ideas on how to get it to go back to highliting one cell at a time?

Maybe you have it set up for three draw solitaire. :-)