increasing number of rows in excel sheet

Default how can i increase number of rows beyone 65536 in excel sheet

the maximum of number of rows that are available in an excel sheet are only
65536,i would like to enhance it to my choice. Plase mail me how can i do it
,either by writing a macro , or other way. please also mail me the entire
procedure, where to correct and where to run the macro etc.

Peo Sjoblom

You want the car washed and the dog taken out as well?
There is no way of extending this, use a database or multiple sheets

Peo Sjoblom

"increasing number of rows in excel sheet" <increasing number of rows in
excel wrote in message
the maximum of number of rows that are available in an excel sheet are
only
65536,i would like to enhance it to my choice. Plase mail me how can i do
it
,either by writing a macro , or other way. please also mail me the entire
procedure, where to correct and where to run the macro etc.

Max

Don't think there's any way to do this <g
The 65536 rows is a limitation in Excel
--
Rgds
Max