tommy

Default Can I split my worksheet and have different size columns and rows.

I like the main part of my spreadsheet, buy would like to add information
with different size columns and rows from the original sheet. I want the
original rows to remain the same but would like the addition to be smaller
rows to get more info in there. Can I do it?
Gord Dibben

tommy

Row heights and Column widths are properties of the entire row and column and
cannot be altered for different sections of a worksheet.

I hesitate to mention the dreaded "merge cells" feature which allows you to
merge two or more cells into one big cell.

If you're just doing this for entering text you would probably get away with
it.

Merged cells cause no end of problems when trying to sort, filter, copy/paste
so I rarely recommend this feature.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP