Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Line charts with missing data points in Excel 2007

The data points will not connect in a line chart due to missing data in
between. I see a thread where you can solve this problem by selecting the
interpolation option in Tools menu Options Chart tab. But I can not find
this Chart tab options under Excel option in Excel 2007. Could someone
please tell me how to deal with this problem in Excel 2007? Thank you very
much.

turen
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

turen -

Right-click a point of the data series, choose Select Data from the shortcut
menu, on the Select Data Source dialog box click Hidden and Empty Cells,
click (Show empty cells as:) Connect data points with line, click OK, and
click OK.

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com