Gustaf Liljegren

Default Changing the language of built-in functions?

I have a Swedish version of Excel 2003. I noticed that even the built-in
functions have Swedish names, and Excel won't accept the names in
English. Since I learning Excel from an English book, I wonder if I can
make Excel accept built-in function names in English somehow? I don't
mind if the whole user interface changes too, but the functions are most
important.

Gustaf
Frank Kabel

Hi
then you need the English Excel version

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"Gustaf Liljegren" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have a Swedish version of Excel 2003. I noticed that even the built-in
functions have Swedish names, and Excel won't accept the names in English.
Since I learning Excel from an English book, I wonder if I can make Excel
accept built-in function names in English somehow? I don't mind if the
whole user interface changes too, but the functions are most important.

Gustaf

Peo Sjoblom

Prova "Multilingual Formula Translator", kan laddas hem från

http://members.chello.nl/keepitcool/download.html

jag använder mig av den när jag behöver översätta till svenska eftersom jag
använder US excel

M.v.h.

Peo Sjöblom

"Gustaf Liljegren" wrote:

I have a Swedish version of Excel 2003. I noticed that even the built-in
functions have Swedish names, and Excel won't accept the names in
English. Since I learning Excel from an English book, I wonder if I can
make Excel accept built-in function names in English somehow? I don't
mind if the whole user interface changes too, but the functions are most
important.

Gustaf

Gustaf Liljegren

Peo Sjoblom wrote:

Prova "Multilingual Formula Translator", kan laddas hem från

That's a great addin. Thank you. :-)

Gustaf