Tanya

Default calculating service dates

I have the formula to calcuate date ranges which are returned in the
following format:
0years 4months 9days
4years 2months 15days
0years 5months 16days
28years 8months 30days

Now, how do I create a formula to calculate this information to correctly
reflect the number of months and years?

Peo Sjoblom

You have that already, looking at that table how would you display the correct
number of months and years in let's say line 2?
You have 4 years and 2 months, if you want it in the same cell with a space
between number and years/months you can use

=SUBSTITUTE(A1,"years"," years")&" and "&SUBSTITUTE(B1,"months"," months")

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom
"Tanya" wrote:

I have the formula to calcuate date ranges which are returned in the
following format:
0years 4months 9days
4years 2months 15days
0years 5months 16days
28years 8months 30days

Now, how do I create a formula to calculate this information to correctly
reflect the number of months and years?

Formating Dates for production schedule dpl7579 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 January 11th 05 09:43 PM
due dates Niki New Users to Excel 4 January 10th 05 05:11 PM
Using imported Query & Calculating Dates Woodkat Excel Worksheet Functions 1 December 8th 04 06:15 PM
Complex forumula help needed Jan Excel Worksheet Functions 0 November 9th 04 04:09 PM
Need Formula Help Jan Excel Worksheet Functions 0 November 8th 04 11:49 PM