Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Want to Hide columns in spreadsheet but NOT hide data in chart.

Is there a way to do this? Maybe unbound/unlink the data source so the chart
does not change when i change the spreadsheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

You need to disable the Plot visible cells only.

xl2003 - Select chart then Tools Options Chart Plot visible cells
only.

xl2007 - select chart then Chart Tools Design Select Data Hidden and
Empty cells Plot visible cells only

Cheers
Andy

--