Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Font size on the screen is different when printed

Hello,

I have changed my font from 10 to 16 in my excel sheet. However, when I
print the document, the font size is not any bigger. Any ideas that could
help me?

Thank you very much!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Any chance you've adjusted the size when you print:

File|Page setup|Page tab
Do you have "Fit to" selected?

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dave,

I could just give you a great big hug!! That was exactly it. Thank you so
much for your help!

Gina