Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to change the default (Insert) comment font size in Excel2007

Hi,
How do I change the default (Insert) comment font size in Excel2007.
I find Fontsize 8 is terribly annoying small.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Refer the below link
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Christian" wrote:

Hi,
How do I change the default (Insert) comment font size in Excel2007.
I find Fontsize 8 is terribly annoying small.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This is a Windows system setting, see "Change the Default Font Size" half
way down this page

http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Default

Regards,
Peter T

"Christian" wrote in message
How do I change the default (Insert) comment font size in Excel2007.
I find Fontsize 8 is terribly annoying small.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes it does work.

The message reads "You can't change the font type"

But you can certainly change the font size.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:55:03 +0100, Christian
wrote:

Thanks, but Changing the Default Windows Font Size through the Control
Panel does not work: it says in the note: 'Note: selecting a font type
here will not affect the default font used in Excel's comments)
:-(
Chr

Peter T;479458 Wrote:
This is a Windows system setting, see "Change the Default Font Size"
half
way down this page

'Excel Comments -- Tips'