Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Drewb

Default how can I customise a toolbar with a tag that holds macros

I have tried to customise a tool bar by adding a label called 'macro' and
then attached macros I have created to it. All works well until I exit,
having saved changes to the Normal.dot, but as soon as I leave Word and go
back in the label on the toolbar is there but the attached macros have
disappeared.