Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
BIL

Default Perpetual calander

Does anybody know how I could convert the Employee Absence Schedule in the
templates section into a perpetual calendar with the same information? This
is a great tool and should be made into a tool for any time period required.
I was using it to track student presence/absence. It is easily read and makes
data tracking very simple.