Jonathan Cooper

Default How can I print on the front and back of a page in excel?

First and best option, if your printer has duplexing capability, then go to
File|print|Properties and look for the option to print 2-sided.

Print your document. Then flip it upside down and add one blank piece of
paper to the top of the pile. Print the document again, and then sort
through the pages. Note: Make sure your pages are numbered, or your going
to have a real headache on your hands.

"shell369" wrote:

I need to know how to get two pages in excel to print front and back on one
sheet.