Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Simple SumIF Question?

Hello, I am having trouble with a SumIf question that I think would be simple
but doesn't seem to work. Basically I am just dividing two columns but when
there is a zero, it gives me the div/o error message. Here is my current
calculation:

=H3/G3

What I would like is that if H3 is zero then to just return a zero but to do
the division if H3 is greater than zero.

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

RoadKill

Don't you mean if G3 is zero? If H3 is 0, you should get 0, but you will
get a divide by 0 error if G3 is 0.

=If(G3=0,0,H3/G3)

HTH,

Conan