Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default if, then, else with Excel 2007 icon sets

I am trying to have an independent cell show one of three icons: up arrow,
sideways arrow or a down arrow based upon a formula.

This would be example data:

Week 1 15 Week 2 23 Week 3 23 Week 4 22

The output I expect is (in a independent cell) :

Week 2: up arrow Week 3: sideways arrow Week 4: down arrow

I think I know how to do this with words, but can't seem to get it to work
with icons.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks,

--