scott56hannah

Default How can you reference a picture from a worksheet cell?

I have an image or picture within a worksheet.

I want to be able to reference it from a cell so that depending on a
validation list a different picture is shown.

Is this possible in Microsoft Exec 2000
Dave Peterson

Maybe you can look at J.E. McGimpsey's page:

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

He has a neat way of doing things like this.

--

Dave Peterson