Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Mike

Default Are Pivot Charts only useful with limited number of categories(x-axis)?

I'm brand new to Pivot Charts and trying to figure out what I thought
would be simple: I have a Column Chart with $Sales for the Y axis and
Salesperson on the X(category) axis. There are hundreds of
salespeople, which results in the chart displaying extremely thin lines
with totally unreadable category labels( salesperson initials). Is
there not a way to specifiy a gap between categories on the X axis? Or
some way to space them apart and be able to scroll the chart
horizontally? I have a feeling you are all going to tell me scrolling
is just a dream :)

TIA,

-Mike