Doug

Default Timesheet

I would like to set up a timesheet with the format listed below. I've tried
a couple of formulas, but I haven't found anything that works.

Day Date Start End Lunch Total
Sick/Vacation
Monday 03-02-2005 8:00 17:00 45 8:15 0:00
Tuesday 03-03-2005 0:00 00:00 0 0:00 8:00

I would then like to add the Total column. This gives me my time for
overtime calculations. Then add the Sick/Vacation column separately.
I can do it with Start and End times, but when I try to subtract Lunch, it
stops working.

Thanks for the help.

biff

Hi!

Try entering your lunch time in this format:

00:45

Or, if you want to enter it as you have:

Time out minus time in minus lunch divided by 1440:

17:00-8:00-45/1440 = 8:15

Biff

.