Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default entering a 0 before a number

I changed my numbers in the column to text now i need to enter 0 before all
of the numbers i've tried macros and it erases the whole number and replaces
it with the 0 i need to add the zero is there a way to do this to all 847
lines vs individually?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlw dlw is offline

make a "helper" column and use =concatenate("0",a1) assuming data starts in
a1, the copy/paste special/values